Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Challenge-MATCH Words With Numbers


Computer Wiz Challenge


For the followers of my blog and are proficient in computer programming...here’s a project that is really challenging. My last Blog DEATH OF ELISA LAM has two matching decode where the reduced/reverse reduced had numbers matching the same word ACTING and the word CULPABLE matches the ordinal/reverse ordinal numbers. I put forth an idea that I don’t know if it can be done….a Gematria Word Matching Calculator where you input the numbers and the computer scans through a list of reduced and reverse reduced words and matches the number with the words. The same can be done in the ordinal/reverse ordinal ciphers.

This level of finding words that best syncs with the two ciphers is more accurate when decoding and thus the overall decode is more accurate. Well….can it be achieved??? I put forth the idea and is it DO-ABLE???

1 comment: