Friday, September 27, 2019

The Invisible Enemy And Your Back Pains


Masters of Your Own Demise 2.0

Many people have taken a 9 volt battery and licked it to find out if it is drained of electricity. Now...if you didn’t know that water conducts electricity hence the shock felt when a licked 9 volt battery is charged. Now...if you didn’t know that your body is 70% water...that’s according to informed sources.
Now take a radio and slowly walk up to an computer or electrical gizmo and you’ll hear the electricity radiating from the items. That entails that electricity is a silent source of radiation which should be taken seriously.

I’ve used power tools for my woodworking hobby and I often get back pains that was unexplainable until I discovered that electricity was the source of my chronic back pains. I still have pains from my renovation projects which is why my blogs are infrequent at this time. I keep tabs on my back pains and when the pains comes and is really aching..I stop for a time until I am relatively pain-free then start up again.

Just by sitting near a computer...your body having 70% water will conduct electricity thus giving you chronic pains that you will think that it is coming from a alternate source and nobody will suspect that it’s an electrical source. So...what to do...avoid electricity is the remedy....I’ve done that and it worked. So you’ll have to do the same by using your intellect and think of a solution. Have a great time thinking how to avoid electricity......even your car is an enclosed magnet of electricity. It’s not easy but if you want to be pain free then there’s no other options.

No comments:

Post a Comment