Monday, April 2, 2018

Think It's HARD To DO What I DO???


Best Resource For Gematria Information and Learning Materials

I ‘d like to think that my followers that read my blogs are the THINKING type of people. They (that’s you) are very observant and if you read some of my personal blog, you'd know that being observant will empower your everyday life. The teacher that taught me GEMATRIA has written a book entitled LETTERS AND NUMBERS. Zachary K. Hubbard like myself is very observant with the foresight to see what was coded in news broadcasts which lead him to determine that there’s more to these numbers that the news medias keep regurgitating.

If you’d like to learn more about the coding of NUMBERS INTO WORDS, your best resource is his book LETTERS AND NUMBERS which can download as a PDF FILES on this web site….


It will cost you $11.00 US for the PDF file and it is packed with everything you wanted to know about GEMATRIA. You will be an expert in the language of coding numbers into words in the very first chapter. So if you are curious about my blogs and want to learn how I do this Gematria….download the PDF….you will be surprised at what Zachary has authored.

No comments:

Post a Comment