Tuesday, April 16, 2019

QE4 Means Higher Food Cost Quicker


Inflation...It Going To Get Ugly

The other day I was in the store wanting to buy my favorite CHEESE snack and I noticed that it was 70 grams instead of 80 grams and I noticed the bag strunk too. What does this tell you and me??? The money printing that the Frederal Reserve is rearing its ugly head causing inflation. I mentioned in a previous blog that we would be seeing $2.00 bags of snack foods soon and I wasn’t wrong.

So whenever you see a bargain at the stores regarding snack foods or foods in general...you’d best stock up because the latest Quantitative Easing (QE4)
is going to send food prices thru the roof. You probably won’t see prices go up but you WILL see LESS of you favorite foods for the same price or even higher depending on the foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment