Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Ground Yourself To The Earth/Feel Well

Grounding…..A Method Of Releasing Stored Unwanted Energies

As I am writing this blog, my laptop is on the kitchen floor. On the floor is a sofa cushion where I am sitting. My bare left foot is touching the copper drain pipe underneath the kitchen sink. At this point you are asking why I am doing this???

Last week I had difficult time blogging with a touch of the flu bug but normally the cough effects would last a few days but the coughing didn’t stop even as I am writing this blog. I remembered that I felt tired and listless when blogging at the Community Center and then I got the notion that the electricity from the Ice Rink Refrigeration Unit was being absorbed into my body.

Once expose to any source of Electromagnetic Field the effects are numerous. You can have skin rashes, weight gains, eyesight correctness and many others depending on your 
type of sensitivity. The trick is how to rid your body of this invisible toxin and grounding your body to the Earth is the one and only method.

Currently as you as dress with shoes and clothing...there’s no release valve for the stored energies in your body. Touching the copper drain pipe which is grounded to the earth outside does the trick for me. How do I know…..skin rash reduced dramatically and the coughing is reduced so I know grounding works for me. Will it work for you??? Try it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment