Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Is It HISTORICAL Or The ORDER OF THE ABOVE?

STUCK ON GEMATRIA-THE NEW GAME FROM S.H.I.T.

STUCK ON GEMATRIA (Org/ROg 154/251=145/152 Reinvention (125/145 Complicity)

It has stuck to me why THEY didn’t let Zachary choose his own TFR Radio program title instead of GEMATRIA EFFECT. Before that revelation, I thought that there was nothing in the word of real significance but since then I saw words within the word GEMATRIA. The word looks innocence enough but when broken down to THREE words....I saw A RIG TEAM but that came about after many, many combination spellings of the word.

What are the odd of A RIG TEAM which to me implies A RIG TEAM of corrupted politicians, overpaid athletic actors, and mainstream media clowns mocking your life would be descrambled. If THEY that created the word GEMATRIA wanted to mock its users then that’s what I would do...take THREE words and scramble them to make a new word.

For those that believe that GEMATRIA was a word born out of JEWISH MYSTICISM and KABALLAH and it got its roots from BABYLON or wherever....need I remind you the kingdom of BABYLON existed in the time of Jesus Christ. You know...the fictional FAV Savior and Christian Hero GOD that died for the goodness of sinners. Its all A HISTORICAL Script so it’s only right that we choose a word other than GEMATRIA as countermockery to THEIR mockery.

No comments:

Post a Comment