Friday, March 27, 2020

Seven Feet To Tyranny...The New Norm??


Another Day In Vancouver’s Lockdown

I had to return an item at Home Depot for a refund...an in and out process???? Wrong....staffers made me stand in line seven feet in front and back of the customers. The line was quite long and it was wet out. I finally made it to the entrance and there was a spray bottle and towels in plain sight and thought...are they going to get me to wash my hands before entering the store??? I just went in and got my refund.

When lined up....I thought why seven feet....why not six or eight feet???

Home Depot 47/34/101/142 (47/52/101/142 Shameless) (Org/ROrg 113/130 Operation) (113/31 Bemock))

Seven Feet 47/43/101/142 (Org/ROrg 111/132 Psychological Operation (111/213 Choregraphic))

Home Depot is a corporation thus it is under the heading FASCISM and what I witness is a perfect example of INDOCTRINATION....follow the rules....no matter what the circumstances are. If you want to be a slave then you’ll fall in line and obey. BOYCOTT Home Depot....I will until they change their mode of operation.


No comments:

Post a Comment