Monday, July 23, 2018

Truthers Can Teach/WIFI Health Issues


As I am doing this blog, I am sitting outside near the Community Centre nearest to where I live. As a truther, I’m well aware of the hardship my fellow truthers are enduring trying to get the message out. Here’s one method if your community centre will allow you to teach Gematria to anyone willling to pay for a few hours during the evenings or day times. You can ask your local Community Centre personnel in charge of activities and find out if they are willing to accept your proposal.

On a more personal note…. I think that the WIFI signals which is everywhere and in escapable in the cities is doing my body and your body harm. You just don’t feel it unless you’re sensitive as I am to these WIFI’s.

So having done nothing to my ears….I experienced hearing loss and I remembered that when I had a LAN line….my hearing was normal but when WIFI came into play...that when my hearing started to get worse. Now….the WIFI is getting stronger,,,so much stranger that I can feel the signals affect my eyes and head!

https://www.tinnitusformula.com/library/emf-wi-fi-and-tinnitus-is-there-a-link

No comments:

Post a Comment